Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last Weekend in Hungary

So this is it... Thursday Iida left. I walked her to the train station at 4am. I had to make sure to say goodbye although it killed the rest of my day. I was sooo tired! 
I spent friday in Budapest. Left early in the morning to go with Maggie up there. She was flying out of Budapest to go back home. My friend Matthew flew into Budapest so I met him and his friend for the day and then came back that night. Yesterday, Danielle and John (two of my American friends) packed up and left early this morning. So, we had dinner last night and hung out while they finished laundry and packing. Wow. It's weird to have all the Americans gone now. Matthew brought me sour patch kids and mac and cheese. So, my friends and I are having mac and cheese tonight :) Exciting! Right now I'm heading off to have lunch with my supervisor and her husband. 

Leave Wednesday at 7am for Germany! Will be there late in the afternoon.  

No comments: