Sunday, December 7, 2008

So yesterday I went to Tesco with Margareta to get garlic bread before I went to Marjo's party. Well, we ran into the president of the university and he told me that Arthur, man from Webster College, had told him that  he'd really enjoyed meeting me and I wasn't a typical american and that I was the perfect study abroad and international relations student!!! What?! I've looked into this college and think it might be a great place for me to be as a masters student so hopefully with this contact there I can actually get in and get scholarships? We'll see... It was just great to hear something like that! 
Marjo's party was fun. Left around 11pm because I went to the market this morning with Margareta and Jasmin, Austrian girl. Didn't find anything there but it was still fun to go. Came home and took a looong nap and worked on my paper comparing Hungarian and United States local governments. Oh and I also watched part of the aviator. Crazy movie. Crazy man. Then I went for coffee with my Polish friend Artur. We do this every sunday and I'm really going to miss him. We just talk about EVERYTHING and it's so refreshing. 
Tomorrow I have a new class. It's part two of life long learning. Hopefully it's not too painful or require too much work. I already have so many 10 page papers to do.  
I can't believe I only have a week and half left!!! OMG I'm going to miss it here! I really hope it snows before I leave. It's cold enough... 

No comments: