Sunday, March 15, 2009

Camping!

Friday afternoon I drove up to Scottsdale with Sarah and met Jacque and Sarah's father up there. We went and got dinner fixings and Milk to watch. Milk was good. Very sad of course. I kept going "oh no. oh no." and expecting him to die. We made taco salad. I didn't realize that ground turkey took so much longer than ground beef to cook. I slept out on the couch that night after watching battlestar galactica with Sarah. 
The next morning we packed up the RV and headed for the mountains. Once there Sarah showed me how to ride a quad since I'd never done it. I was awful at steering and kept getting stuck in the banks lol After that first ride I improved and then it felt like mario cart. We went on one long ride but it was too difficult for me so I just rode on Sarah's. We rode a few times that day and took a hike to the salt river with the dogs. There were three dogs with us. Three crazy dogs. Sarah's mother came down to meet us there and we sat around the camp fire and made smores. Super delicious of  course. 
Sunday we went on another long atv ride. Jacque and I shared one so she drove  down and I drove back to camp. We were FLYING! lol Such fun. I laughed several times so hard that I cried. 
Sunday afternoon we headed up to Pine Top where Sarah and her parents live. 

No comments: