Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So I'm sitting at Helsinki airport waiting to board my flight. I can't believe my time in Finland has come to an end. I had such a fabulous time! Well the last week I was sick with the flu but my roommate was also sick so it was probably the most fun I've had being miserable lol

This morning I had to leave early to catch the bus to the airport and wouldn't you know there was a horrible down pour. Worst down pour my friend says she's seen in years. Ah yes. But even with that I made it to the airport okay and checked in just fine. Already dreading going through customs in DC since it's my first time in that airport with customs but hopefully I'll be okay.

Oh wouldn't it be nice to live in europe where my plan ride would only be a couple hours? Instead of nearly a day all together!

I'm already planning my next trip :) Hopefully I can come back and teach in January and perhaps go to germany as well to see relatives and to study some german. I want to become good at german again.

No comments: