Hey all!
Made it to Kstan! Have been without internet for a while now as we've been doing training in an old soviet hotel. It's been super busy but fun. Meeting my host family and moving in with them tonight. Will be living with them the next two months as I do all my language learning and whatever else. Hopefully they're super nice!
Toilet paper is interesting in this country... It's a mix of ace bandage and streamer paper haha Loving everything. Wish you were all here with me and hope I'll have more regular internet access to keep you all updated... This website doesn't seem to like it when I copy and paste things so I can't write as much as I wanted.
Love you all very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol, I like how the first thing you notice is the toilet paper.
I'm gonna miss chatting with you, but I'm really glad that things are going well so far. Saw your address-- and wow, have fun learning the language! looks like it'll be pretty intense. But you're so smart, I'm sure you'll do really well! <3
Post a Comment