I miss everyone a lot! But so far I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to think about it too much! I have many more hours today of filling out paperwork and I want to reorganize my suitcase and get rid of one of my carryons and just shove all of it into my backpack because while it'll make it harder to take on and off my huge backpack I think it'll be easier in the long haul. Love you all very much!
Friday, March 26, 2010
In Philadelphia! Got in late last night and already hurting from my luggage haha I ended up crying a lot yesterday morning because my suitcase broke a couple hours before I had to leave! So my parents ran to WalMart and Target to buy me a new one and then I just shoved everything in! Ended up being a couple lbs over weight so I had to dispose of some things :( Still have my espresso maker and espresso so I am all set for the two years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment