I'm still trying to decide what to do on my week off. I think I might just fly into Adana and then travel up to Ankara going through Goreme. I thought of going to Cyprus but the only reason I've ever wanted to go is to go from the north to the south and see what it's like.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Bazaar
Wow. So I went to a bazaar today. I thought I'd been to one before but that was nothing like this. This bazaar happens only on Tuesdays and there were soooo many people. It was very overwhelming. Two turkish counselors took me and they kept asking me if I was bored. The turkish counselors ask the americans that a lot. I really want to go back and just wander and try and do things myself. I bought a purple Smurfette shirt which I love even though it's too big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment