Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another week

Yay for having a day off! Last week was E-Pals week so children came from Israel, Greece, America (New York and Tennessee), and Turkey to participate. An astronaut, Jay Buckey, also came. I had two Tennessee girls, five Turkish girls, two Israeli boys, two Turkish boys (brothers), and two Greek boys. They weren't awful but it was a really really hard week. It's supposed to be the hardest of the summer so everything else should be easy. The new group comes today but I don't work with them until tomorrow at 3pm because I'm sharing this group with Anna. Yay Earth team :) 
Tomorrow I want to go to the sea by myself. It's been so long since I've been out. I need to go the pharmacist so that should be a fun experience :) I also want to go to the Commissary because I really want apples and peanut butter. 
Today I watched A Few Good Men. I really, really enjoyed it. It was really nice to just watch a movie. I'm trying to figure out my plans for my week off. Some of the girls are going to Cairo which would be so fantastic but unfortunately really expensive and I really think I should stay in Turkey. I'd also like to try and go down to Syria though. I can take a train from Ankara there. Going to decide tonight because it could also be fun to explore along the coast more. Bodrum's supposed to be really fun and Pammukale. 

No comments: