Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun fun fun

So it's been a while since I updated. Life is still great over here. I hiked up to the TV tower for the second time last night to find it closed yet again so it looks like one more hike is in order. Next week is my last week of school before the autumn break. For autumn break I'm going with Jay (my roommate), Iida (flat mate), and Marko to Krakow, Prague, Vienna, and Salzburg. I'm really excited. I think it'll be so much fun. I can't believe how quickly this semester is going by. I can still remember the day I got here and it's been so long now. I still have to go get my residency permit which sucks. It's so complicated to get :( even as a german citizen. 
Thursday we had Marko's birthday party. We made a sign that says happy birthday in finnish and sang the birthday song in finnish and gave him a volleyball that we'd decorated. I think he enjoyed it. 
Three Americans that live at the other dorm are coming over tonight so that should be interesting. It's been so long since I really interacted with Americans lol 
I'll update more on classes and such later. Right now it's time to study finnish and then I'm studying Polish and I have to do my hungarian homework at some point... 

No comments: