Saturday, November 22, 2008

43 days left?

Where has all the time gone? I have less than a month until I leave Hungary. My friends here told me yesterday that they're going to have a party for me on the 16th. I was hoping to just slink away but I guess not... 
I finished one course on Friday and have a 10 page paper due by January 5th. I'm going to try and finish it by Monday. Have six pages done now. I'm writing on the Bologna Process which is actually very interesting. It's about how Europe is trying to make itself more accessible. Like they have Europass which is a continental CV so Europeans can apply to any other european country. They're also promoting life long learning more and more. 
I also have my final for my Central European Politics course on Monday. I'm working with two other Americans on a presentation about the US view on the soviet union as shown by the media and government propaganda of the time. It's pretty interesting. Hate making videos work on powerpoint on mac and pc though. it's soooo hard. 
I start teaching a group of 3 year olds on Monday. Not too many details yet. I just know the address and the time but we'll see how it goes. I think it'll be fun :)
Thanksgiving is this week. So jealous of you back home although I will be eating apple, pumpkin, and razzleberry pie and bowling with American Corner. It should be a good time! Although I'm not such a fan of bowling... Tell you how it goes.

No comments: