Monday, November 17, 2008

Lifelong Learning

Started a new class today. Was supposed to meet at 9am but we got there and the professor needed to finish translating something so we sat outside his office till 10am. Well then we started class but of course it went till 1pm. *sighs* It only meets twice though. Today and thursday and I'm done with this class. Don't know what the assignment will be though. Hopefully nothing too hard. I actually managed to pay attention throughout the entire class today but really don't feel like I learned anything. Basically, he just tried to prove that it's important for people to keep learning their entire lives. Um. Yeah lol But he did like my NASA backpack and we talked about how he should come to the states. This class has me and two other americans in it :) 
Tomorrow I have a meeting with the head of the international relations office. They want to make sure I'm doing ok. I guess that's nice of them but it just seems so strange. And then I have finnish class like always. Don't know if my finnish class will actually count since the U of A doesn't offer it but I still enjoy taking it. But maybe I won't worry about the final. 
I have to do a presentation next monday on the US view on countries that are in NATO and ones that aren't and what we expect from countries in NATO. It should be a fun presentation to do. 

No comments: