They're supposed to be the worst group though. And the six day programs that start June 22nd are supposed to be really fun so I just need to make it through these.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
First Team
So I had my first team over the weekend. They were the most awful kids I've ever seen. I've never yelled so much in my life. I don't think they're bad kids just spoiled. They would yell at me if they didn't get their way which my response was always "If you yell one more time you're not doing any simulators." That normally worked but they have very short memories. They got kicked out of mission training for yelling at one another in the microphones and so they all got strikes but it didn't make a difference. They just were not here to learn anything either. Or really pay attention at all. They just wanted to hang out with their friends and girlfriends. I had so many run away in order to find their girl friends. Finally yesterday my last day with them I yelled at them to clean up the table and a few of them had already left the cafeteria and I ran after them like I always have to but they were just waiting for me at the top of the stairs. I've never been so surprised in my life. And they finally starting pushing in their chairs and turning off lights and then they leave *rolls eyes* they all gave me hugs and a few of them facebooked me. All their reviews of me said how beautiful and peaceful and kind I was. I can't imagine what my face looked like when I read those. They put me through hell just to tell me I was great lol I just happened to have four of the worst boys. My girls were pretty good. They always listened to instructions and cleaned up after themselve but the boys were absolutely awful. And working with them from 7am till 10pm is just way too long. And this afternoon I get a new group and have to work with them from 7 till 11 tomorrow night because I have hab duty tomorrow. You have to make sure they take showers and get into bed and then walk up and down their habs until they fall asleep. You also have to make sure that they know where your room is if they need anything. These children go to the nurse more then anyone I have ever seen. A girl hit her head on her bunk bed so she had to go to the nurse. Another girl was tired so she had to go to the nurse to take a nap. It's just ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment