Ooooh regarding turkish though. Peter and I worked on translating Peter Pan today. Geez. It was hard for me. Really fun though. I really regret not bringing my turkish book with me. The grammar parts would have been helpful but I'm hoping to borrow Ashley's turkish book.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Tests over!
Yay! So I had my final today and the last simulator tests. I got the highest grade on the final :) beat my competition by two points. haha Tomorrow I'm shadowing a team. I think they're a british embassy group? It should be a lot of fun. It'll be nice to actually be with the kids. I'm also on habitat duty so I make sure the kids go to sleep at 11pm and stay in my room all night in case they need me. Hopefully they won't. I think I get my own group on Thursday which should be fun. I can't wait to get into the six days camps so then they'll be a real rhythm to things. Those don't start until June 22nd though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on your test score. You rock.
Have fun with the kids
Love, Mom
If you really get stuck on something with grammer, you can drop me a note and I'll look it up for you. Afterall, I have the book with me, and it feels very neglected this summer. =)
--Jocelynne
Post a Comment