We made it to Kıpa and decided to eat in the food court. I got some meat ball type thing (I really need to write down the foods that I like and don't like...) This was good. Stephen got the same thing and Ann got salad. Well we shopped through Kıpa and checked out. Unfortunately, we didn't realize that you had to weigh and put a tag thing on your fruit yourself so they took our fruit from us. It didn't seem worth it to try and redo everything so we just left. When the bus finally came Ann wasn't feeling well. By the time we got home 55 minutes later she just ran to her room. She's been sick all night. Food poisoning we think. Anna had food poisoning from eating at the McDonalds at the big Kıpa earlier this week. We are just avoiding that place from now on. Luckily Ann and I had our last day of shadowing today so it's fine if she misses it. Tomorrow afternoon we get our own groups :) Mine is Jupiter team and hopefully they're good. I have habitat duty again tomorrow night and Saturday work 7am till 11pm...
I get off the week after next so we're thinking of going to Bulgaria for a few days. I want to save Istanbul for the last week in July because we get paid for that week so let me know if you'll be in Istanbul from July 27th through August 3rd because I'm coming :) I'll also be going through Ankara and Cappadocia.

1 comment:
You should check in with Alex, Megan, and Arif. I think they are all going to be around Istanbul at the end of July.
So glad you didn't get food poisoning and very sorry to hear that your friend did.
--Jocelynne
Post a Comment