Saturday, September 27, 2008

Differences in Culture

So the only thing I was really misses over here was hugs and people saying Love ya. In the states we say it fairly often. Here never. I asked my friends and they said that it was simply understood who loved who and thus never needed to be said. Oh dear... I personally think it's nice to be reminded. 
I can't believe that it's only Saturday. Having no class or internship on Friday really throws me off. 
I have a plan for my week off in October. A few of my friends are going Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Bratislava, and one more place so I think I'll go with them. Better then traveling by myself and Prague is the main place I still want to go. And the Redbull museum is by Salzburg and I really want to see that. So it's perfect! 

No comments: