Thursday, September 25, 2008
Finnish
haha I went to Finnish class. It's in hungarian. I gotta say it was so hard for me not to laugh when she switched from asking questions in finnish to speaking hungarian. Only me. haha At least I made it through the beginning finnish part relatively well but how am I supposed to learn when the course is in hungarian and the text is all finnish. I should just drop it right? But I really want to take it so I think I'm going to keep going. I met a girl Margareta that translates as much as she understands because she's taken hungarian and finnish before (she's croatian) lol So on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will have Finnish from 2 till 3:30 lol No swedish for me because I really don't think I can handle learning swedish in hungarian lol Oh and I'm taking a course in german now so I only get to speak english in one course. Man is this going to be a tiring semester. I'm excited though. I was not really embarrassed at all when the teacher called on me for things today even though I've missed three weeks of Finnish class and I have no idea what's going on. I just did the best I could and tried to remember her corrections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment