Got the emails for all my other instructors and just finished emailing them so hopefully I'll find out about the rest of my courses soon. I should be taking Local Politics in Hungary, Political Culture and Political Communication in Hungary, Modern Hungarian Democracy, The Second Half of the 20th Century in Documentaries, and Basic Hungarian. I think it'll be fun :)
Thursday, September 11, 2008
First Class
I attended my first class today. "Central European Political Structures." Unfortunately, I'm the only one in the class thus far lol They'll still offer the class even if after next week I'm the only one it'll just mean that I'll have one and one time with her every two weeks to discuss the readings. All the readings are at the library in the reading room which means I have to sit in there to read them. Not excited about that. There's a ton of books too. I have to go to the central library to get my library card but since the school is taking the erasmus students on a tour of the central library next week I thought I would just wait until then. I think it'll be a good class once I get used to it. I like the topic basically all about the build up of communism and what that meant to the structures that ex-communist countries have today. The only really scary part about this class is that the final is 80% of the final grade. Eek. Can't mess that one up. I can choose to have a written exam or an oral exam. Will probably have to do the oral exam just because I'm leaving very soon after the semester ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment