I now need to buy a backgammon set so that I can practice. Don't want to forget how to play. Tonight going out with everyone before we all split off into our own lives again.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
The End
My last group just left. How sad. I loved them. I had one that could do the Rubix cube really fast, one who loved playing card tricks, a drummer, someone who could do bird calls, and a boy who taught me backgammon. Yes. I finally learned backgammon at the end of the summer. One goal complete. And. The three turkish boys discussed it and decided that I was actually skillful at this game. Unfortunately, I'm not very lucky. I'm glad that I ended with a good team especially because I was with them for so much of the week. They're evaluations were so cute! Two of the turkish boys said they really hope that I become commander of the space shuttle. My girls said I was the best counselor ever and they hoped they would see me again very soon. One of my boys said I was cute and cheerful. They all said that I smiled a lot and was very nice. I love reading evaluations. Most of these kids said they would facebook me too so hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment